Megadoor for Waste & Recycling
Access doors at waste and recycling plants are expected to open and close without fail dozens of times per day. Serving applications like sewage treatment, waste classification and incineration, they must withstand dirty, gritty operating conditions while ensuring safe access and contributing to a good working environment.
Megadoor has supplied door solutions to the waste & recycling industry worldwide since 1983. Megadoor solutions are preferred because they:
- Take less space in the building, do not ‘steal’ space from production, and are cost-effective in operation.
- Minimal maintenance requirements, but maximum safety and operating reliability.
- Provide a tight seal when closed, promoting a comfortable work environment and saving energy.
- Create a good working environment – many fabric and window alternatives available.
- Require no bottom rails.
- Withstand high wind loads.
There are many reasons to choose a Megadoor solution.
Here are just a few.
Architecture and engineering support
- Practically no footprint. Compact design. Low weight on building structure
- Easy to incorporate in your design process, whether new installation or a retrofit
- Megadoor engineers support you right from the start of the consultation process
- Simple and quick to install
Reliable, safe operation
- Innovative design ensures long-term reliability
- No springs or counterweights. Very few moving parts
- Patented safety arrestor
- Wind load always evenly distributed
- Very little maintenance
Comfort and security in any conditions
- Dual-layer fabric construction and unique weather-seals insulate and protect
- Safety arrestor locks closed door in place
- Pedestrian door access possible
- Wide range of fabric and window alternatives permit natural-light work conditions
Cost-effective door solutions
- Fast and easy to operate, yet completely secure. High insulating value
- Maximum space utilization
- Corrosion-resistant components – very little maintenance needed
- Professional preventive maintenance guarantees long and productive life
Contact us to learn more >>
- Architecture and engineering support
- Reliable, safe operation
- Comfort and security in any conditions
- Cost-effective hangar door solutions