Marshall Business Aviation quickly enhances MRO capabilities
To expand dedicated corporate MRO capabilities Marshall Business Aviation, part of UKbased aerospace engineering company Marshall Aerospace, needed to increase hangar capacity at its Cambridge Airport facility. In record time, Freespan and Megadoor delivered a relocatable, energy-efficient Sprung® modular hangar with Megadoor® vertical lifting fabric doors.
- Access across practically the entire hangar width, for full utilisation of hangar capacity.
- Fast, reliable performance.
- Long lifetime. Low operating cost.
- Excellent air tightness and wind resistance.
- Minimal maintenance need. Easy to repair.
- No floor tracks. Practically no door footprint.
- Local service capability.
- Doors can be dismantled and relocated with the structure if required.
- Extended warranties are available for up to 10 years on all components.
“Sprung and Megadoor were the only suppliers to tick all the boxes. They delivered everything promised – a superb hangar, on time and on budget, with all the benefits we expected.” – Marshall Aerospace
For further information or an obligation-free survey, please contact your local Megadoor representative or email@example.com.
- Local planning issues were resolved with a modular build construction.
- Speed of construction.
- Fulfil growing MRO goals.
- Minimise capital outlay and control operating overheads.
- Flexible use, as well as energy efficiency.
- Project and design collaboration direct with Sprung’s design department.
- Megadoor vertical lifting fabric door, total dimension 32 m wide, comprising three individually manoeuvrable leaves connected by swing-up mullions. Centre leaf 8.5 m high. Left and right leaves each 5 m high.
- Installation and commissioning.